Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HSM 3 Prank

So, I found this video on You tube & when we were on the set for high school musical 3 a couple of months ago we did this prank on Zac with people from the cast. Chucky toilet papered Zac's trailer & then everyone had water balloons & squirt guns ready for when they arrived. They used me for Vanessa & Zac for the rehearsal so they could figure everything out before they got there. So you can see Me, Jacob, Alex, & Jared in this video. It's supposed to be on Disney Channel Soon.

P.S. If any of you know how to post the video with it showing so you can just play it here comment & Tell me!! Thx!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha I love that video, to post it on your blog just find the video on youtube and copy the embed code then just post it underneath what you wrote :)

If ya can't get it to work just let me know (vfactorycin@yahoo.com)

:)

-Cindy