Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Break!

I can't Believe christmas Break is over! It was so much fun! Christmas Was really good! My 2 favorite things I got was a new Laptop & a New phone. I was really Excited! I love my laptop. on dec. 30 I danced in the Dancing with the stars tour stop in salt lake city. It was so much Fun! On New Years Eve my brother had a concert that his band was performing at. David Archuleta performed at it too & ashley Tisdale presented for it. (if you didn't see my post below ) First david performed, he did awesome! We also got to meet him too. And then Ashley, Me, & alex presented my brother's band V Factory. And then my brother went on stage. They did so Good! The next day we went and Saw The curious case of Benjamin Button. It was...... okay. I didn't really like it. It was kind of boring. And then the next day we went skiing. It was soooo COLD! But it was WAY fun!  So, here are some photos & Vids

David Archuleta & Fam
Me, Ashley, & Alex
Savannah & I
Jr. Company

V Factory--She Bad--Missing Nathaniel-- If you want to see more vids of them click on this video and then the person who put it on youtube


Ashley, Alex, And I

Credit Videos to Vfactoryfans, Teammurillo, and Vfactorycin on youtube

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice video..hope u had a lot of fun..great that u got new Laptop and new phone..


___________________
Andrew
Apply now Nation wide cash