Monday, April 28, 2008

Utah Dance Fest!

Last Weekend we had a Dance Comp. in Logan called Utah Dance fest! We did really good!! Friday was solos. On my Solo I got Queen & Sr. Nov/Int Overall. Since I got Overall I had to perform it again the next day during lunch. Which was fun. Saturday we had team stuff. In our dance "A New Day" we got High Gold, in "Let Me Know" we got Gold, In "Boogie Down" we got Gold, In "Forgive Me Love" We got High Gold & First Runner up for Overall, In "Hound Dog" We got High Gold & Second Runner Up For Overall. So we did really good!! I Had a lot Of fun! Here are some pics and a video :D







2 comments:

{jane} said...

Way to go, Jr. Company!

Congratulations on the queen, you rock! I love the picture of your crown on Chanel, tutu cute!

Anonymous said...

you looked awesome in your video!! ur an awesome dancer chey! good job! :)